Christmas :)
Exactly 40 mins till Christmas 2011 =)
What is Christmas to me?
Well, for starters.. if you don't already know, the true meaning why we celebrate Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, our Saviour, our Friend, our God, our healer, our everything. So I suppose, Christmas to me signifies hope. It signifies second chances. God didn't give us His son for nothing, and His grace is truly sufficient enough that He has blessed us with more than second chances. In other words, Christmas to me does mean forgiveness. To forgive and forget. Christmas also means love to me. I mean, if God didn't love us, He wouldn't have sent Jesus right? Christmas I suppose also means to be humble, that riches don't matter. Jesus was born in a stable, in a manger. Isn't that such a humbling thought that Jesus was born in the humblest of places on Earth? Christmas signifies life to me. Christmas to me is knowing that God sent His son to save me and to save you and the rest of the world. And of course Christmas means so much more to me but let's just keep this short yeah? In a nutshell, I guess Christmas ultimately is just the most beautiful time of the year, to love, to forgive, to give, to be selfless, to remember that God sent His son to Earth. To change our world. It ain't about the gifts or the Santa Claus or the decorations or the food. It's just about Jesus and His love for us. This Christmas, I pray that you'll experience this same overwhelming love from Jesus to you. Just take it, it's His gift just waiting for you to grab it.
So what is Christmas to you? =)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year sweethearts,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home