Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Sweets!

If there's one thing college has really blessed me with, it's prolly the most amazing bunch of friends that really are so so dear to me. They genuinely mean the world to me and I guess you could say, them being around has really shown me what AMAZING friends people can be. Never felt as much love as I feel now, like ever!

If you ever come across this,
Guys, you are amazing. Please, never let anyone else tell you otherwise. You guys prolly have the BIGGEST hearts around and I am beyond thankful that God really brought you guys into my life. You guys never fail to put a huge smile on my face, to make me laugh till my tummy hurts, to do the craziest things with me, to bear with my high pitched whines and screeches, to have my backs through thick and thin, to be ever so patient with me when I don't get stuff, and ultimately, to share every moment with me, happy or sad, you guys have always been with me. I am going to miss you guys so much. Going to miss all our lunches, our crazy late night Skype calls, Iqmal's uber hilarious jokes, Jamie's total sweetheart-ness, Howie's amazing creative skills, Emily's bimboness, Chung Mae's crazy stress moments, Megan Tah's uber cuteness and occasional blurness and Rachel Low's singing and lame jokes :P I am REALLY GOING TO MISS YOU. Each one of you. Thank you for the most amazing 2011 I could ask for. All thanks to you guys :) I love youus!

Remember, the ones that matter ALWAYS stick around. I only hope I matter to you guys as much as you matter to me, Cause you already know I'm always going to be here when you need me. No matter what, I'll be here. :) <3

All the love in the world, :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home