We R who we R.
bored out of my mind waiting for time to crawl by.
Hence, just going to state #100thingsaboutme since I don't want to spam on Twitter.
Here goes, in no random order.
1. I was born a week later than expected.
2. If I was born a guy, my parents would've named me David. HAHA.
3. I sing when I'm bored, nervous or when I'm comfortable with the people around me.
4. I'm constantly hungry!
5. I really really want to put on weight.
6. I genuinely LOVE people. Friends and family, new or old.
7. Oh right and I love kids! (in a totally non-pedo way)
8. I always appreciate a good cup of coffee :)
9. I channel my stress towards arts and crafts.
10. I can't draw.
11. I LOVE vegetables. celery, carrots, you name it.
12. I am hopeless in manicures, pedicures and make up. :(
13. I sleep A LOT.
14. I'm a bum. A true lazy, couch potato, bum.
15. I tend to check out girls more than guys. I'M STRAIGHT GUYS.
16. I have pretty low self esteem, I just try not to show it.
17. I'm a HUG-ger. I love hugs :)
18. I have an extremely b*tchy and bimbo side that makes rare appearances.
19. I loveee any music with a good beat to it :)
20. I love the smell of vanilla!
21. I sometimes get along better with guys rather than girls.
22. I like fixing stuff. Well sort of.
23. I love weddings! :)
24. I don't smoke, don't think I ever will.
25. I party, but I don't booze.
26. I actually find drunk people are disgusting.
27. I tend to hold grudges, as much as I hate it.
28. Yes, I get jealous easily.
29. I genuinely despise couple t-shirts. MUST YOU GUYS REALLY LOOK ALIKE?!
30. I think it's funny how my eyes are actually average sized but become lines when I smile.
31. I laugh, A LOT.
32. I'm pretttty LOUD, and noisy, and annoying at most times.
33. I'm a bit of a hoarder.
34. I'd prefer the 'local' soy tofu over the egg tofu on any day.
35. When it comes to potato chips, I'd only have Sour cream and onion or Cheese.
36. Oh right, and I have an extreme love for Sour Cream and Guacamole
37. I have a huge forehead.
38. I cannot speak Mandarin, extreme banana.
39. I'm half Nyonya. :)
40. I'm pretty proud of my fluent BM. (which I'm slowly losing *gulp)
41. I never liked playing with dolls as a kid.
42. Yes, I watch football and yes, I support Manchester United!
43. I'm actually glad I have 2 older brothers and no sisters.
44. I slept late even as a kid. Bed time was 12AM for me when I was little.
45. I love having pillows on my bed, but I never sleep on them.
46. I sit and sleep in extremely odd positions. Family would know, hahah.
47. I tend to shut my nose when I sneeze. Bad habit.
48. When my mum asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up, at the age of 3, I said I wanted to be a mum. HAHA.
49. I somehow have really bad luck with phones.
50. According to Marc, I have a really REALLY strange thumb. =S
Okay, I'll continue the other 50 another day.
Too hungry to continue =/
LOVE and more love :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home