Jelly Beans;
Okay, been totally MIA again. Trust me when I say I have EXTREMELY valid reasons.
- Reason #1 - College is slowly killing me. yes it is.
- Reason #2 - It's EXAM week and for the first time, I cried so badly because I was stressed out. Like WHUUUUT.
- Reason #3 - I have no social life. Boo hoo.
- Reason #4 - College makes me REALLY tired.
- Reason #5 - I really gave nothing to write about.
WELL, exams have been a total sucker for me.
English was the only paper that was actually okay.
Math was so bad it wasn't even funny,
Psychology was not as bad but still bad, and yes we, HB3 now officially boycott jelly beans. (stupidessayquestion)
Chemistry is a joke just cause everything you learn in SPM is all a lie and is entirely different from college chemistry. YAY MALAYSIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM.
And I have Biology on Monday.
Can't wait to get it over with,
Can't wait for holidays.
Can't wait to see my friends.
To like the entire bunch, I MISS YOUUU!
Ashley, Brenda, Belinda, Grace, Nadia, Kavee, Lian, Li May, Amy, Ila, Ayesha, Jia Wen, Hafiz Ismail, Hakim Blur, Sanju, Wenn-Hong, , Anis, Asif, Johann, Aidit and everybody else. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home