CNY 2011
This is like WEEKS overdue!
But okay, Chinese New Year 2011.
So honestly this year was actually REALLY quiet.
I don't know why really, but I didn't even see ALL my extended family members.
Either way, the CNY eve dinner was just the 4 of us.
Mum, the 2 brothers and I. And mum totally cooked up a feast! LOVE HERRRR.
Just ate and talked the whole night through.
We left for Ipoh the next morning.
Smartly thinking that everyone would've gone back for reunion dinner the day before, we thought the roads would be clear but HECK NOOO.
The roads were so jam it took 4 hours to reach Ipoh. Insanity.
First stop was to my uncle's where we celebrated he's 69th birthday.
It was fun cause this was the first time the whole family was there to celebrate.
The rest of my trip to Ipoh was spent at my cousin's,
Playing cards, sleeping, watching TV, sleeping again and eating. LIKE A BUM.
Came home the next day and thank goodness it wasn't jam!
Then there was the open house on the 12th.
I cannot even tell you how happy I was to see the bunch!
Most of em are already pretty comfortable in my house so we all just ate and it was just good to catch up with everyone.
#notetoself KEEP EVERYONE IN THE SAME AREA OF THE HOUSE.
The girls were in the middle hall, half the guys were in the kitchen and some of the girls AND guys were in the TV room. Hahah, sayang sangat.
Basically, that was my CNY. OUT!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home