Because SAM is not a person.
Everytime someone asks me what I'm studying now, and I say SAM,
They tend to make lame jokes like.. Oh you're doing someone?
Sooo, no guys. SAM stands for South Australian Matriculation :)
And I'm (insertsfeeling) to say that I'm studying it at Taylor's Hartamas :)
College is.. different.
I mean sure, a lot of times it can appear to be high school without the uniforms.
But things ARE different whether you like to admit it or not.
First day of college was of course, Orientation.
Was super bummed at first cause they separated the Humanities and Science students and both Kristin and Karen were in Humanities. like WHAAAT.
But I got to sit with Daniel Kuan from BM tuition last year, and Howie was right in front of me so that was okay :)
Orientation was all talks, games and well.. thats it.
Anyway, random bullet points.
They tend to make lame jokes like.. Oh you're doing someone?
Sooo, no guys. SAM stands for South Australian Matriculation :)
And I'm (insertsfeeling) to say that I'm studying it at Taylor's Hartamas :)
College is.. different.
I mean sure, a lot of times it can appear to be high school without the uniforms.
But things ARE different whether you like to admit it or not.
First day of college was of course, Orientation.
Was super bummed at first cause they separated the Humanities and Science students and both Kristin and Karen were in Humanities. like WHAAAT.
But I got to sit with Daniel Kuan from BM tuition last year, and Howie was right in front of me so that was okay :)
Orientation was all talks, games and well.. thats it.
Anyway, random bullet points.
- Taylor's College Seri Hartamas, IS A FREEZER. Yes, I actually think a penguin will survive in there.
- My student ID makes me look like an Indian thanks to the terrible lighting.
- Lunch.. is expensive.
- One hour for lunch break is NOT ENOUGH.
- I start college at 8.30 and end at 3.30 :)
- I'm starting to get lazy to pick out my outfits everyday. Sigh,
- I haven't got a school bag. HAHAHA.
- Made some new friends. Very very nice people :)
- But, college makes me miss my high school friends like crazy. shit.
- I wanna drive. yup.
SUBJECT REVIEWS:
- English: It's okay. A tad bit boring at times but at least Ms Azreena who also happens to be my mentor is lovely! But we have to do a research project :(
- Mathematical Studies: Is equivalent to add math. I'm screwed top and bottom. :( And Mr Fong is just a more eccentric and a lil more insulting version of Mr Yu. I miss you MR YU!
- Psychology: I'm actually quite enjoying it right now. Ms Cheryl makes class pretty interesting, but it's a lot of reading =/ Oh, and there's maths involved -.-
- Biology: I love Ms Koh! She's absolutely lovely. :) But we haven't started on much yet, so I can't say much about Bio I suppose.
- Chemistry: I extremely loved chem in high school but somehow things are just a lil bit different in college so I'm just hoping for the best. :)
That's my update for college. Just for now :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home