Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Update #1: Hong Kong 2010!

LONG OVERDUE, yes it's already 2011 but just going to finish up my 2010 memories first :)
So we were away to Hong Kong from the 11th - 17th of December :D


Day 1 : Took a train and a cab to our family friend's place. Timo took us to Sogo and to some super yummy dessert shop. Walked around, had dinner and that was our first day I guess.

Day 2: Went to church in the morning. Then had the most awesome Dim Sum EVER for breakfast! Went to Stanley Market. Mum totally went crazy there. She bought like what? 6 handbags?! And of course I got some random stuff for my homies (which I haven't even given out yet). Timo took us to the sort of seaside and we took some really purty pictures :) Went back to put all our shopping stuff back and went to Causeway Bay where mum and I bought the cutest M&M sweaters for the brother and I from Bossini! :D Had dinner and that was that :)
Stanley Market!


Day 3: DISNEYLAND BABYYYY! But before that we went to Citygate Outlets to shop. That place is NUTS! It has all the branded 'outlets' where they sell past season clothes for fuhreaking cheeaaaap! Didn't buy much cause we didn't spend as much time there as we did last year. Disneyland was as usual, lovelyyyy. Although the Hong Kong one is well, TINY. There's still always something so magical about Disney and the very fact that I grerw up with Disney just brings back tons of awesome memories. And yes, I still love all the Disney Characters. HAHA. :D Watched quite a number of shows and watched the Christmas Parade. And well yea, :) who could miss out the fantabulous amazing FIREWORKS kannnn?!


Day 4: We went to Macau, which was.. no offense. BORING. And I totally did NOT like it at all. I mean yes, I am Chinese but OMGGG. Mainland Chinese like WHAT THE?! They're just rude and LOUD. Annoying tahap maximum! but at least we had good Portugese food to compensate. :) Macau is basically just casinos everywheree =S

Day 5: Ocean Park :D So by this day, the weather was seriously getting a tad bit too chilly. There were REALLY strong winds. So the cable car was closed temporarily :( Either way, Ocean Park was pretty fun though we didn't go for any of the rides cause well, nobody wanted to go with me, boo. Just saw loads of fishies, jellyfishes and dolphins and pandas :)




Day 6: It was kind of our last day at Hong Kong since we had to leave super early the next morning. Went to the Peak and I mean, I honestly love the Peak but that day was the coldest it had been in awhile. It was about 6 degrees? And let's just say I didn't have enough warm clothing. Uncle, Bro and I decided to go ahead with the trail walk anyway but mum and David went to McD instead :P Froze my butt off till my whole body was just NUMB. But the view was all worth it really :)
Went for our last dinner with the Lims and surprisingly managed to stuff all our clothes and souvenirs into 3 luggage bags plus a backpack.

Day 7: Woke up at freaking 6.30 cause we had to leave by 7.15. Said our goodbyes and ha, I honestly miss Hong Kong. Flight back was NUTS. We somehow got a seat where there were rows of noisy kids behind us. Fell asleep either way :P
And with that, that was Hong Kong 2010 :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home