Selamat Hari Rayaaaa! :)
Okay this is like a WEEEK delayed!
So this Raya holidays has been going pretty okay I suppose.
Went to 3 Open houses on the first day of Raya.
That would be Auntie Rohani, Auntie Riz and Auntie Haniza/Danial Hakim's house.
Ate likeee CRAZZZYYYY! I was soooo freakin stuffed!
Had crazy a lot of fun at Auntie Haniza's house.
Met the ex-f5s like Hansern, Suresh, Jasmine, Lu Wen, Nick Thang and the host himself, Ariff!
They were soooo much fun, tho they just bullied the crap outta me.
And Auntie Haniza makes like THE BEST RENDANG AND SERUNDING IN THE WORLD!
2nd day of Raya, headed to Diyana's place.
Had a bit of drama bama but all in all I loved seeing everyone there.
And hahahahaha Asif got a new prom date there. AHAHAH *cough*mama*cough*
after Dee's place, went to Datin Seri Norita's place.
HUGE HOUSE. and I met Marion Caunteeer! :DD
She's so freakin pretty omggggg.
On the 5th day of Rayaa, which was Tuesday?
Went for tea with Kavee, Nikki, Kristin, Marc and Sanju.
Walked to Secret Recipe with Kav, Nikki and Marc.
Had crazy a lotta fun laughingg!
So after we paid the bill, we had RM16 change.
Decided to go to 7 Eleven next door and buy some nonsense.
Bought Sour Cream and Onion Pringles, a packet of balloons, that party cracker pop pop thing(IDK WHAT ITS CALLED), Slurpee and Ice cream.
Then we walked to the playground and had soooo much fun being like little kids.
AHAHA.
That's my Raya. One more post after this.
But to all my Muslim friends,
Selamat Hari Rayaaa!
Please forgive me for all the times I've done you wrong,
And I just wanted you to know that I loveeee you peopleeee! :DDD
So this Raya holidays has been going pretty okay I suppose.
Went to 3 Open houses on the first day of Raya.
That would be Auntie Rohani, Auntie Riz and Auntie Haniza/Danial Hakim's house.
Ate likeee CRAZZZYYYY! I was soooo freakin stuffed!
Had crazy a lot of fun at Auntie Haniza's house.
Met the ex-f5s like Hansern, Suresh, Jasmine, Lu Wen, Nick Thang and the host himself, Ariff!
They were soooo much fun, tho they just bullied the crap outta me.
And Auntie Haniza makes like THE BEST RENDANG AND SERUNDING IN THE WORLD!
2nd day of Raya, headed to Diyana's place.
Had a bit of drama bama but all in all I loved seeing everyone there.
And hahahahaha Asif got a new prom date there. AHAHAH *cough*mama*cough*
after Dee's place, went to Datin Seri Norita's place.
HUGE HOUSE. and I met Marion Caunteeer! :DD
She's so freakin pretty omggggg.
On the 5th day of Rayaa, which was Tuesday?
Went for tea with Kavee, Nikki, Kristin, Marc and Sanju.
Walked to Secret Recipe with Kav, Nikki and Marc.
Had crazy a lotta fun laughingg!
So after we paid the bill, we had RM16 change.
Decided to go to 7 Eleven next door and buy some nonsense.
Bought Sour Cream and Onion Pringles, a packet of balloons, that party cracker pop pop thing(IDK WHAT ITS CALLED), Slurpee and Ice cream.
Then we walked to the playground and had soooo much fun being like little kids.
AHAHA.
That's my Raya. One more post after this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home