Beta Buka Puasaa
This is once again, EXTREMELY OVERDUE.
On the 3rd of September, 5 Beta had our BUKA PUASAAAA!
I honestly didn't expect much of a turn out cause well..
I figured some people would just think it was lame and totally ignore it.
So when I called Muhibbah, only reserved for 20 people.
BUUUUUT, when I went to Muhibbah.. I SAW 30 freaking people there! :")))))))
I love you like CRAZZZZYYYYY betaaa :')
So thank God I managed to call and order the dishes before hand.
Ordered Black Pepper Beef, Deep Fried Soton, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Sayur Kai Lan and Sai Kong Tofu for 4 tables.
We managed to squeeeeze. HEHEHE.
Overall we had soooo much fun. At least I did.
And the bill came up to RM14 per person. Pretty okay considering there was so much food!
Oh and we met the Scouts, Cikgu Azhar, Cikgu Amzar and Cikgu Adlan there. HAHA awkwaaard.
Anyway, headed to Tutti Frutti with the girls after.
Had a major gossip session. AHAH!
Oh and bumped into SOOOO many people there. Like Megat, Aisya, and a whole lot of other people!
On the 3rd of September, 5 Beta had our BUKA PUASAAAA!
I honestly didn't expect much of a turn out cause well..
I figured some people would just think it was lame and totally ignore it.
So when I called Muhibbah, only reserved for 20 people.
BUUUUUT, when I went to Muhibbah.. I SAW 30 freaking people there! :")))))))
I love you like CRAZZZZYYYYY betaaa :')
So thank God I managed to call and order the dishes before hand.
Ordered Black Pepper Beef, Deep Fried Soton, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Sayur Kai Lan and Sai Kong Tofu for 4 tables.
We managed to squeeeeze. HEHEHE.
Overall we had soooo much fun. At least I did.
And the bill came up to RM14 per person. Pretty okay considering there was so much food!
Oh and we met the Scouts, Cikgu Azhar, Cikgu Amzar and Cikgu Adlan there. HAHA awkwaaard.
Anyway, headed to Tutti Frutti with the girls after.
Had a major gossip session. AHAH!
Oh and bumped into SOOOO many people there. Like Megat, Aisya, and a whole lot of other people!
All in all I had a really good night.
5 Beta, it's been the best 2 years of high school with you guys.
Can't believe it's almost over :((
Just 2 more months left.
I love you Beta, always :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home