Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Malaysiaaa,

Happy 53rd birthday, Malaysia :)
I just want you to know..
Despite how 'crappy' people complain you are, I still lovee you more than I love my bed and blanket :)

I ♥ Malaysia becauseee..
#1 - I was born here, I grew up here, and will prolly still live here for the next couple of years.
#2 - FoodFoodFood, 24 hours please. :) I don't think I'll ever survive without my Malaysian food. Laksa, Nasi Kandar and my Cina food included :)
#3 - I haaveee, Malay,Indian, Chinese, Chinlay, Chindian, IRISHCHINESE, and other rojak friends whom I super freakin love to tiny little bits :')
#4 - It's gonna be Hari Raya soooon! And then Deepavali! And then Christmas! And then New Year's! And then Chinese New Year! Celebration country, :)
#5 - I can speak BM to my chinese friends and not get awkward stares. :)
#6 - I can wear a baju kurung and my friends can wear cheongsams and we won't look out of place :)
#7 - The internet may be super laggy but there's no capp. on the internet :D
#8 - The beaches are super dirty but it beats not having a beach at all :)
#9 - The existence of OneUtama, Curve, Ikea and Ikano being 5- 10 mins away from home!
#10 - The weather may have a mind of it's own but it's still warm all year round. Saves the trouble of getting different clothes for every season =/

... and the list goes on. But the list will end with..
Because Malaysia has somebody like YOU :)

I heart Malaysia :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home