Kristin Alexis Phang Wan Zhen :)


Okaaay, this is looooong overdue. 2 weeks late to be exact!
So on the 3rd of August 2010, this lil missy here turned 17 :)
2 weeks late but what the hey, Happy Belated birthday Kristin lovee!
You're like the bestestbestbestbestest friend eveeeer!
Seriously, you understand me like nobody does,
and I loveee you just because we're awesome this way.
I know we're gonna be best friends even after high school or uni for that matter.
TWIN PACK REMEMBERRR! :)
so happy birthday loveeee!
ANYWAY. So on her birthday, decided to plan some 'surprise' for her.
Wanted to plan a surprise party initially but I was sick the week before and yeah.
Sooo, tried so hard to act normal the whole freakin day.
THANK YOU MUMMY, for bringing the cake right on time :)
Bough Kristin a Choc Indulgence from Secret Recipe (Y)
Thank you Darren and Debra for helping me with the candles tho it freakin went off like 4 times.
Overall, she was surprised. I THINK.
But yeah, we finished the cake! YAY us :)
Oh gosh I really don't know what I'm typing la.
Happy birthday babe,
Really hope you enjoyed this lil surprise! I love youuu :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home