Taylor's!
So we went to Taylor's University College, Seri Hartamas today.
It was overall really fun.
Had a talk on resumes and interviews.
Had explorace after. -- OUR TEAM GOT FIRST (!)
Lunch.
Tour.
Prize giving.
Home.
It was really fun actually. No doubt the Seri Hartamas campus is gorgeous cause it's new after all.
And guess who I saww..
DHABITAAAAAAH! I missed her! :)
It was really fun. So now the question is.. Subang Jaya or Seri Hartamas for next year?
p/s Super excited for Interact Dinner. I think I'm getting obsessed with Kuntaw Fantakie. Why'd they have to be soo freaking gooood! Oh, Kuntaw is our school's dance crew. GOOOOOD STUFF :D
It was overall really fun.
Had a talk on resumes and interviews.
Had explorace after. -- OUR TEAM GOT FIRST (!)
Lunch.
Tour.
Prize giving.
Home.
It was really fun actually. No doubt the Seri Hartamas campus is gorgeous cause it's new after all.
And guess who I saww..
DHABITAAAAAAH! I missed her! :)
It was really fun. So now the question is.. Subang Jaya or Seri Hartamas for next year?
p/s Super excited for Interact Dinner. I think I'm getting obsessed with Kuntaw Fantakie. Why'd they have to be soo freaking gooood! Oh, Kuntaw is our school's dance crew. GOOOOOD STUFF :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home