Monday, June 28, 2010

Amy Sofeaa :)

Firstly, Happy 17th birthday gorgeous :)
We really grew close in camp and woman, I love you to tiny little bits kay!
LOOONG TIME. xoxo!
So this hottie over here, celbrated her birthday on the 25th of June at Tropicana Clubhouse.
Her actual birthday is on the 24th :)
Theme : Neon Nation (bright colours in other words)
It was a super blaaaast. Though I had some wardrobe malfunctions, a heart attack for nearly losing my phone and some drama bamas with someone.
But it was overall reaaally great. Started off with dinner, cake cutting session, speeches by Ila and Amy's parents, performance by Kuntaw Fantakie♥ and DANCE FLOOR. Didn't really participate but yeah, I'm so glad everyone enjoyed themselves ESPECIALLY Amy. She really deserves it. Piccas are on FB. check it! :)
Birthday Girl , Amy Sofeaa ♥

My Lovelies :)


Best Friend Speech by Nabila Muzamir :')

Traffic LIGHT :D

Colour me a rainbow :)

The girrlsss (!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home