Live Life, Stay Safe
OMG,
To my choral speaking team,
I AM SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!! :')
After barely one week of practice,
You guys did soooo well!
Not to mention that during that one week, we only practice for like one hour or less,
(blame SilentKiller, Chap Kali Chap, Bagi Bagi, Truth or Dare and all the other games)
I am seriously so freaking proud of all of you.
You guys made me smile like a freak just watching you guys perform today!
You guys are supperrr freaaakiiin amaaaazing!
LOVE YOU GUYS BIG TIME!
So yeah,
We were invited to perform for some Program Pelancaran something something.
We used the same 'sex' script as last year's Internation Health Conference performance.
Practice has been going on for about a week.
Went through some tough stuff starting Monday.
We first got the news that Haikal was down with H1N1.
And trut me, Haikal was a main character and I didn't know who else could do his part.
Then, Sarah, Syafiqah, Syahira and Dina were sick.
Today, we found out Sarah was down with H1N1 as well.
AND YES GUYS, TODAY WAS THE PERFORMANCE.
So, just kept our cool and distributed the lines to well, ANYONE really.
Practiced a few rounds in the morning, brushed up.
Then everyone else got changed around 9.30 except for Hakim, Asif and I :)
Ended up changing around 10.30.
Boarded the bus around 11?
We reached pretty fast and we got on pretty fast as well because they brought forward the programme.
The VIP for the day was Dato' Shahrizat. That womens minister.
So we got all ready with smiles, giving our best shot.
DAMN I WAS SO NERVOUS!
But like I said, everyone did AMAZING!
So it was speeches after that.
I sat alone :( Well not really la, just had to sit with some other school.
SO like OMG. I was soooo proud when Dato' Shahrizat praised us like NON STOPP!
Half her speech was about us okaay!
And she even asked for an encore!
So after her speech, she had to officiate some web portal thingy,
and she asked us to go on stage with her.
If it's in the papers, you get to see ASYIQ`s FACE.
Nak sangat spotlight x)
Then we performed agaaaain.
And we got to join Dato' Shahrizat for her press conference.
Okay, guys I'm seriously so proud of you guys laaah!
Was supposed to do an interview together with Hakim with some lady but haha, the lady was busy or something.
But we were just waiting there, then suddenly we see Amy and all talking to some boys from some school. And OMG, embarrassing shizz,
BOYS : *LOUDLY* IS THAT YOUR TEACHER *points at me*
Me: O.o wht.? [mind you, we were pretty far away from them okay!]
TTDI girls : Hahahah No laaah.
Hakim: Aww, *pats my shoulder* They're just being mean.
BOYS: IS THAT HER BOYFRIEND?
Me and Hakim: WHAT THE SHIT?!
Like serously, COME ON! Omg. Embarrassing babi.
And apparently one of the boys said I was too hot to be a teacher and somebody likes me or something. Like Ewwww. Mata got problem la wei.
Overall, choral speaking was beyond amazing :)
Waiting for pictures from Asyiq's sexy camera!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home