Friday, April 30, 2010

The Last, Sports Day :')

So we had our 25th Sports Day yesterday.
It was also our LAST Sports Day for us 93's.
And after going for every single Sports Day from standard 1, I am seriously GOING to miss it.
I mean, it's Sunday and I'm still having the BLUE spirit in me and the I'm still missing the whole Sports Day atmosphere.

SO lets start off from way early in the week.
We started preparing on Monday, where Lian already started on banners,
while the rest of us Form 5s started discussing about costumes and all that shizz.
Khalyf had this gorgeous drawings but figured it was impossible to do that!
So, we settled for something simple and got to work.
Started with folding 200 necklace pieces from newspaper.
NOT EASY OKAY GUYS.
I went back to school in the evening and only managed to finish 180 pieces.
But I guess it was good considering it was only Aimi and I in the evening.

On Tuesday, we got to painting the the necklace pieces and stuff.
Had the cloth thanks to Kaveetha Kandiah <3 Started making measurements and cutting out everything. MAN was it some tiring stuff. Spent basically the whole day cutting cloth, OMG making 40 costumes is NOT EASY. But thank God for lovelies like KristinPhang, GraceYip, FarishaSamad, NurulFatin, KhaulatulMardhiah, Amanina, Yusrina, Lydia, Khalyf, Rafiqin, Afifi, SyamirHanafi and the rest of the boys for helping. They stuck around for 3 whole days in the stuffy room helping the girls OKAY! :') I think seriously, the guys moved me the most. They were so commited to help! And the girls mentioned above did a FANTASTIC JOB. Especially the first 2 days where we seriously worked our buts off and became super tired! Wednesday, we didn't have much to do on Wednesday really. All that was needed to be done was painting the designs on the necklace and we were pretty much done. Except for the Form 5 boys costumes which the boys did say they were going to make themselves.
So thanks to Grace, Amanda, Debra, Sanju, HafizRahim, Yus for painting the designs.
And we were done!
Went to watch kawad after that.
In the evening, went over to Kris's place to do up OUR costumes. Was satisfied with the whole idea anyway.

ON THURSDAY, OH EM GEEE. freaking went to school at 5.45. Was kinda late, but THANK YOU to KAVEETHA KANDIAH and whoever else who came much earlier. Everyone was nearly good to go when I arrived. Painted the faces and Grace did a fantastic job with my hair (Y) Boarded this extremely gorgeous bus at 6.30 sharp and off we went to the stadium :D

But wait wait,
BOYS!
Khalyf, Rafiqin, Afi, Syamir, Hussein.
They did a freaking fantabulous job with they're costumes.
Even I couldn't have done that!
And they made the spears look freaking real.
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOMEE!
And they stayed overnight in school just to do it okaaay! :')

Okay, Sports Day was overall GREAT!
It was so much fuuun!
From cheering like CRAZY HOOLIGANS,
To geting sunburnt and looking like a bar of chocolate
and Basically EVERYTHING.
It was such a good experience.

Okay, so we won 2nd place.
NOT SATISFIED. But it's okay, Hijau on 1st place.
And I as happy for them cause well, tons of my friends are in Hijau :)
And we're not sore losers.
So reached home at about 3.30 exhausted gosh.


Form 5s of Rumah Biru,
I am so proud of you guys. I am so proud of US.
We did it. ONE TEAM.
I think you can agree with me that we seriously grew really close in that span of 3 days.
You guys mean so much to me okay, seriously.
We worked out butts off especially the first 2 days when we panicked about EVERYTHING.
All our sweat, arguing, cutting, energy was put into this.
And yeah, we may not be champions, but we ARE our very own champions for making this work.
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home