freeedom. for now :)
So yes, my exams are OVER. for now at least, :)
Apparently there is gonna be another paper in May.
Oh gosh, save me already.
So yeah, :)
Basically, Chem was alright. a Lil tough here and there.
Physics was NONSENSE. I hate physics.
Physics 3 was nonsense for the lens part x)
So, I didn't go to school on Wednesday because I was sick :'(
Still am actually.
Had fever on Tuesday actually.
Wednesday, the cough and flu and sore throat came about.
Was pretty funny cause I spilled my Vitamin C all over my leg and the Physics 3 paper when I was trying to catch my bottle cap which slipped from my hand.
Thank God, my white pants didn't turn orange or anything.
All in all, I'm glad it's over. I'm resting at home like a princess.
My only dilemma is picking between going online, watching TV or playing Sims 3. hahaha.
Party tonight :) Can't wait!
xx
Apparently there is gonna be another paper in May.
Oh gosh, save me already.
So yeah, :)
Basically, Chem was alright. a Lil tough here and there.
Physics was NONSENSE. I hate physics.
Physics 3 was nonsense for the lens part x)
So, I didn't go to school on Wednesday because I was sick :'(
Still am actually.
Had fever on Tuesday actually.
Wednesday, the cough and flu and sore throat came about.
Was pretty funny cause I spilled my Vitamin C all over my leg and the Physics 3 paper when I was trying to catch my bottle cap which slipped from my hand.
Thank God, my white pants didn't turn orange or anything.
All in all, I'm glad it's over. I'm resting at home like a princess.
My only dilemma is picking between going online, watching TV or playing Sims 3. hahaha.
Party tonight :) Can't wait!
xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home