Exam update - Week 2.
Okay, week 2 was SUPER FREAKING TOUGH.
Gosh, I barely slept for 3 hours throughout the whole week o.O
Shall start off with Monday :)
Monday, 29th March 2010.
Pendidikan Moral.
Over all it was okay I suppose.
Was a lil tough at some points.
But it was do-able :)
Spent the rest of our time after exam at the canteen discussing about our Interschool Bonding.
Tuesday, 30th March 2010.
Biology.
OH MY. I think I bantai-ed like sooo many questions.
It really was tough :(
Wrote pretty a lot of nonsense for the essay.
But I really was just so glad to get it over with!
Wednesday, 31st March.
Additional Mathematics.
I cried. What else is there to say?
Thursday, 1st April.
Biology 3 and Chemistry 3.
I honestly think that both of these papers were by far the easiest papers since English.
hahaha :D
Came home with a big smile on my face compared to tears on Wednesday.
Oh gosh, good good day!
Friday, 2nd April.
Sejarah.
I was really so burned out and tired from the whole 'burning midnight oil' process the past week till I just had to sleep early the night before and hence, I only studied 3 chapters of Sejarah.
So of course, it was hard for me cause I didn't study.
But man was I proud of myself for not giving it to the temptation to cheat.
Amen to thaaat! :)
Overall, this week has been so so tough on me.
But, I would like to thank God for being with me throughout each and every paper.
He has been so real in my life especially when it comes to comforting me after a hard day.
And no matter what happens, I know its going to be okay.
OH OH, and thank you Liyana binti Musa and Putri Nurul Farhanah for being such sweethearts by constantly lending me their correction tape and liquid when I ran out of it for like, 3 days. THANKS GIRLIEES :)
Gosh, I barely slept for 3 hours throughout the whole week o.O
Shall start off with Monday :)
Monday, 29th March 2010.
Pendidikan Moral.
Over all it was okay I suppose.
Was a lil tough at some points.
But it was do-able :)
Spent the rest of our time after exam at the canteen discussing about our Interschool Bonding.
Tuesday, 30th March 2010.
Biology.
OH MY. I think I bantai-ed like sooo many questions.
It really was tough :(
Wrote pretty a lot of nonsense for the essay.
But I really was just so glad to get it over with!
Wednesday, 31st March.
Additional Mathematics.
I cried. What else is there to say?
Thursday, 1st April.
Biology 3 and Chemistry 3.
I honestly think that both of these papers were by far the easiest papers since English.
hahaha :D
Came home with a big smile on my face compared to tears on Wednesday.
Oh gosh, good good day!
Friday, 2nd April.
Sejarah.
I was really so burned out and tired from the whole 'burning midnight oil' process the past week till I just had to sleep early the night before and hence, I only studied 3 chapters of Sejarah.
So of course, it was hard for me cause I didn't study.
But man was I proud of myself for not giving it to the temptation to cheat.
Amen to thaaat! :)
Overall, this week has been so so tough on me.
But, I would like to thank God for being with me throughout each and every paper.
He has been so real in my life especially when it comes to comforting me after a hard day.
And no matter what happens, I know its going to be okay.
OH OH, and thank you Liyana binti Musa and Putri Nurul Farhanah for being such sweethearts by constantly lending me their correction tape and liquid when I ran out of it for like, 3 days. THANKS GIRLIEES :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home