Add Math, grr.
So I got a 51.
A freaking C.
And I studied so hard for it.
But then again, it IS an improvement compared to the 35 I got on the first test.
I am seriously going to work my butt off and score for Trials and SPM.
period.
So my dearest Additional Mathematics,
*cue*
I'll never be the same - If we ever meet again
Won't let you get away-ay - say - If we ever meet again :)
A freaking C.
And I studied so hard for it.
But then again, it IS an improvement compared to the 35 I got on the first test.
I am seriously going to work my butt off and score for Trials and SPM.
period.
So my dearest Additional Mathematics,
*cue*
I'll never be the same - If we ever meet again
Won't let you get away-ay - say - If we ever meet again :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home