the updates keep on rolling :)
okaaay, so its been roughly more than a week since I updated eyh?
Friday, 12th March.
So anyway. I know the excitement has prolly gone down.
But Blue house got 1st for the 2nd day of sukan tara!
WHOO HOO. was so happy, hugged the bestfrieeeeend. :D
Okay so the annoyingg part was, the teachers decided to have some pot luck thingy to celebrate the mid term break.
BUT, the students were NOT invited.
Sooo, the prefects had recess for 10 minutes, but we had to tugas for 1 whole hour =.=
But I got to see Hariz Radzi and Alya Maisarah which really made my day gila gila despite the whole annoyance of having to stand at the stairs for one hour.
Missed them so much!
Well, I don't seem to remember much apart from that.
Holidays officially started that day anyway!
I really don't remember what I did during the holidays tho.
I really don't.
I just know I feel super guilty cause I didn't study.
I had breakfast with bfriend on Tuesday, and I had chem tuition on Tuesday as well.
I had extra Bio class on Thursday, and I went to Kristin's house after to play with Chloe.
I went out with bfriend on Friday to buy birthday presents.
Saturday, 20th March
Didn't do much in the daytime.
Bummed, studied a lil..
got ready at 8 and went off to Lian's place. :)
Basically it was a party?
Enjoyed myself.
Had superduper yummy sour cream and onion dip and also salsa made by Tee Kim Liaan :D
tasted fabulous!
danced, talked, hung out at the back balcony with really good friends, and another session jst with the twins, ashley and amanda.
was good fun anyway, had fun catching up with people.
and just having a good time before Diagnostik.
grr, I need to study.
Sunday, 21st March
couldn't sleep till like 4am. no idea why.
Anyway, church today was soo soo good.
Recess Revolution, I'm so exciteeeeeeed!
Then went to help the 4 year olds as usual.
cute kids, very :)
had a good yummy lunch later at Wong Poh.
came home, slept.
and now its dinner time.
pray for my exams guys!
should be on a haitus. or maybe not.
See you guys :)
Friday, 12th March.
So anyway. I know the excitement has prolly gone down.
But Blue house got 1st for the 2nd day of sukan tara!
WHOO HOO. was so happy, hugged the bestfrieeeeend. :D
Okay so the annoyingg part was, the teachers decided to have some pot luck thingy to celebrate the mid term break.
BUT, the students were NOT invited.
Sooo, the prefects had recess for 10 minutes, but we had to tugas for 1 whole hour =.=
But I got to see Hariz Radzi and Alya Maisarah which really made my day gila gila despite the whole annoyance of having to stand at the stairs for one hour.
Missed them so much!
Well, I don't seem to remember much apart from that.
Holidays officially started that day anyway!
I really don't remember what I did during the holidays tho.
I really don't.
I just know I feel super guilty cause I didn't study.
I had breakfast with bfriend on Tuesday, and I had chem tuition on Tuesday as well.
I had extra Bio class on Thursday, and I went to Kristin's house after to play with Chloe.
I went out with bfriend on Friday to buy birthday presents.
Saturday, 20th March
Didn't do much in the daytime.
Bummed, studied a lil..
got ready at 8 and went off to Lian's place. :)
Basically it was a party?
Enjoyed myself.
Had superduper yummy sour cream and onion dip and also salsa made by Tee Kim Liaan :D
tasted fabulous!
danced, talked, hung out at the back balcony with really good friends, and another session jst with the twins, ashley and amanda.
was good fun anyway, had fun catching up with people.
and just having a good time before Diagnostik.
grr, I need to study.
Sunday, 21st March
couldn't sleep till like 4am. no idea why.
Anyway, church today was soo soo good.
Recess Revolution, I'm so exciteeeeeeed!
Then went to help the 4 year olds as usual.
cute kids, very :)
had a good yummy lunch later at Wong Poh.
came home, slept.
and now its dinner time.
pray for my exams guys!
should be on a haitus. or maybe not.
See you guys :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home