Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ujian diagnostik 2010. kertas bahasa malaysia.

SO, my exams have officially started.
Seeing that I'm in a KL school, the government decided to be really really annoying and, for the rest of the year, all papers will be set by the government and the timing of the exams is simply ridiculous. January, March and August o.O

ANYWAY. who am I to complain right?

We had our BM paper today.
Read up a bit on my Komsas and Bukit Kepong.
Paper 1. was not too bad besides the fact that I wrote quite a lot of nonsense cause well, I was dry out of ideas and well, after a week of NOT speaking BM due to the holidays, man was I rusty.

recess. Hakim told me the novel question and I didn't believe him cause I personally thought that it was the most unsensible and stupid question anybody could ever ask.

Paper 2. Okay, firstly our teacher decided to only come up to our class with the paper 20 MINS LATE. and she still had the nerve to glare at all of us cause we really wanted to start our paper. I mean, we're sorry if we feel the need to actually do the paper cause we told our parents to pick us up at 1.10 and seeing that you came up 20 mins late would mean we can only go back at 1.30. Geez. So rushed through my whole paper anyway with super aching hands. Didn't really know what I was writing about half the time. Finally reached the end which was the novel question.
Oh my.. Abdul Hakim bin Mohd Shah Redza was actually right. HAHA. smacked my forehead like a billion times. Finished the paper by 1.15 and we just handed in our papers anyway cause we all wanted to go home :)


Anywho, these are just a few of the pictures from Lian's the other night. All credits to Ila for taking the pretty purty pictures! Enjoy.

because they know I've got their backs :)

because she's my bestest friend♄ :)
because we can be friends eventhough we're not the same races :)

because they make me laugh like crazy :)

because we have fun without alcohol or ciggies or 'gejala sosial' :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home