march march :D
wow wow, so its march already.
certainly had a lack of updates aye?
so okay, this is just wht I remember. I think.
February,
Dear's open house on the 19th, which I spent nearly like an hour and a half on the comp cause had an online BOD meeting.
Interactors Bonding session on the 20th which well. Last year was a billion times better. Thats all I have to say.
Debra's open house on the 20th which was pretty fun.
My open house on the 26th which was not too bad considering everyone was entertained with Rock Band, Twister and Taboo.
February was all about open houses and chinese new year.
Buckle your seatbelts and get ready for March.
My weekends are fully booked till May. Omg =.=
certainly had a lack of updates aye?
so okay, this is just wht I remember. I think.
February,
Dear's open house on the 19th, which I spent nearly like an hour and a half on the comp cause had an online BOD meeting.
Interactors Bonding session on the 20th which well. Last year was a billion times better. Thats all I have to say.
Debra's open house on the 20th which was pretty fun.
My open house on the 26th which was not too bad considering everyone was entertained with Rock Band, Twister and Taboo.
February was all about open houses and chinese new year.
Buckle your seatbelts and get ready for March.
My weekends are fully booked till May. Omg =.=

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home