exam updateee! :D
Exam update, update on exams :DD
So I had English on Wednesday. And I honestly think it was not easy at all.
Starting with Paper 1,
Section A.
-we had to write a complaint letter to the Principal about the condition of the school toilets.
-they gave us too many points, too little time.
-I think I should send the letter I wrote to OUR principal. seriously.
Section B.
-as usual, there were 5 topics to choose from.
*Describe a place you visited during the holidays.
*Ways to improve public transport.
*Students should be encouraged to do charity. Discuss.
*End the story with 'she left the room smiling' (or something like that)
*Neighbours
-by the time I actually got to Section B, I knew I was short of time cause of my Section A article.
-was contemplating between Neighbours and the Charity question.
-in the end, I picked Charity BUT I think I strayed from the questioooon :((
PAPER 2
-Objective questions weren't much of a problem except for one tricky question where they were talking about the brain. Not too sure if the answer was part, segment, centre or some other word.
-Information transfer was quite tricky. Had lots of questions that weren't really direct.
- Summary. ANNOYING SHIZZ. The article given was on tai chi btw.
* the questions were so general. Like you can barely tell what the answer is.
* the article just kept repeating itself. 10/10 people agreed with me.
* hence, there was no point to write a summary
* I don't agree with the article because I don't like tai chi. period.
-Literature questions was funny :)
*They asked about the Drover's wife.
*They asked for the name of the Drover's son. The answer was Tommy and I did put Tommy.
Howeverr, my dearest friends decided to write OTHER names. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
KRISTIN : Johnny
DENISE : Wilson
HARIS : Dennis
ANIS : Billy
-Novel questions. They asked to write about an event that was sad but gave hope to a character.
*I honestly thought the whole story was sad.
*I also think that if the event was meant to be sad, there was NO HOPE.
That was my English Paper :D
So I had English on Wednesday. And I honestly think it was not easy at all.
Starting with Paper 1,
Section A.
-we had to write a complaint letter to the Principal about the condition of the school toilets.
-they gave us too many points, too little time.
-I think I should send the letter I wrote to OUR principal. seriously.
Section B.
-as usual, there were 5 topics to choose from.
*Describe a place you visited during the holidays.
*Ways to improve public transport.
*Students should be encouraged to do charity. Discuss.
*End the story with 'she left the room smiling' (or something like that)
*Neighbours
-by the time I actually got to Section B, I knew I was short of time cause of my Section A article.
-was contemplating between Neighbours and the Charity question.
-in the end, I picked Charity BUT I think I strayed from the questioooon :((
PAPER 2
-Objective questions weren't much of a problem except for one tricky question where they were talking about the brain. Not too sure if the answer was part, segment, centre or some other word.
-Information transfer was quite tricky. Had lots of questions that weren't really direct.
- Summary. ANNOYING SHIZZ. The article given was on tai chi btw.
* the questions were so general. Like you can barely tell what the answer is.
* the article just kept repeating itself. 10/10 people agreed with me.
* hence, there was no point to write a summary
* I don't agree with the article because I don't like tai chi. period.
-Literature questions was funny :)
*They asked about the Drover's wife.
*They asked for the name of the Drover's son. The answer was Tommy and I did put Tommy.
Howeverr, my dearest friends decided to write OTHER names. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
KRISTIN : Johnny
DENISE : Wilson
HARIS : Dennis
ANIS : Billy
-Novel questions. They asked to write about an event that was sad but gave hope to a character.
*I honestly thought the whole story was sad.
*I also think that if the event was meant to be sad, there was NO HOPE.
That was my English Paper :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home