and it keeps rolling :)
ALRIGHTY, march needs a good update!
so due to my busy, hectic schedule which can barely fit any extra activities for now,
I neglected my blog for awhile. so, may not necessarily remember every single detail but heres how my March has been going :)
March 6th.
Happy Birthday MOMMY :D she's like the bestest bestest best mum in the universe. seriously :)
so I know it was her birthday and all but I had to go to school, unfortunately.
Had our Bengkel Tugas Pengawas 2010.
It was sooo tiring, and I;m so sure thatt all the other bases were fun except our base.
Cause there was so much to talk about at our base. yawn.
And haha, that resulted in everyone being grumpy.
But it was all good fun in the end! Got to know the juniors :)
some funny stuff: Hakim pronounces bumbung as BOMBONG. hahaha, high 5 amy!
then had McD for breakfast right after. yummy yum yum.
Came home and slept the whole afternoon, gosh was I tired.
Took mum out for dinner at Pantai Seafood.
I bought the cake and Bro paid for the meal. fair enough :)
Was realy glad that mum enjoyed herself, so happy 55th birthday mommy!
March 7th.
Had japanese buffet with A. Jenny and Mum.
Good stuff, thanks auntie!
March 10th.
Haaad sukan taraa! Omg, we were all so panicky and excited at the same time because its our last year and all. Plus as form 5s, we have to lead and stuff.
Omg, I nearly cried siaaal. Just because the attendance was so poor :(
and there are point for attendance okay! HUGE points.
but its okay, we did our best.
Passed my 80metres but hahah failed my long jump.
and oh well.. guess what. Biru got last :(((
Stupid ponteng-ers.
March 11th.
Had sukan tara AGAIN. hahaha I failed both my events which were the 400m and lontar peluru.
but the attendance was much better than the previous day.
Lee Seng Yung and Raja Serra I am so freaking proud of the both of you :)
And Azilatul is like my new heroinee! She freakin fell, rolled but she pulled herself up and continued running and she passed the time limit! So so so so extremely proud of her!
March 12th.
I MISS MY NON ACHING BODY!
hurting all over.
but overall school was fun except for the one hour tugas =.=
went for tea with bfrieeeend.
and yeah, I'm really tired. grrr.
see all of you soon :)
so due to my busy, hectic schedule which can barely fit any extra activities for now,
I neglected my blog for awhile. so, may not necessarily remember every single detail but heres how my March has been going :)
March 6th.
Happy Birthday MOMMY :D she's like the bestest bestest best mum in the universe. seriously :)
so I know it was her birthday and all but I had to go to school, unfortunately.
Had our Bengkel Tugas Pengawas 2010.
It was sooo tiring, and I;m so sure thatt all the other bases were fun except our base.
Cause there was so much to talk about at our base. yawn.
And haha, that resulted in everyone being grumpy.
But it was all good fun in the end! Got to know the juniors :)
some funny stuff: Hakim pronounces bumbung as BOMBONG. hahaha, high 5 amy!
then had McD for breakfast right after. yummy yum yum.
Came home and slept the whole afternoon, gosh was I tired.
Took mum out for dinner at Pantai Seafood.
I bought the cake and Bro paid for the meal. fair enough :)
Was realy glad that mum enjoyed herself, so happy 55th birthday mommy!
March 7th.
Had japanese buffet with A. Jenny and Mum.
Good stuff, thanks auntie!
March 10th.
Haaad sukan taraa! Omg, we were all so panicky and excited at the same time because its our last year and all. Plus as form 5s, we have to lead and stuff.
Omg, I nearly cried siaaal. Just because the attendance was so poor :(
and there are point for attendance okay! HUGE points.
but its okay, we did our best.
Passed my 80metres but hahah failed my long jump.
and oh well.. guess what. Biru got last :(((
Stupid ponteng-ers.
March 11th.
Had sukan tara AGAIN. hahaha I failed both my events which were the 400m and lontar peluru.
but the attendance was much better than the previous day.
Lee Seng Yung and Raja Serra I am so freaking proud of the both of you :)
And Azilatul is like my new heroinee! She freakin fell, rolled but she pulled herself up and continued running and she passed the time limit! So so so so extremely proud of her!
March 12th.
I MISS MY NON ACHING BODY!
hurting all over.
but overall school was fun except for the one hour tugas =.=
went for tea with bfrieeeend.
and yeah, I'm really tired. grrr.
see all of you soon :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home