our last, merentas desa :D
This year will be our LAST merentas desa. So decided to make the most out of it and 'run' instead of going for PBSM duty.
so started off around 8ish with warm up. which was really fun :)
one form 1 girl was so amused. She was like, this isn`t like a warm up, its more like dancing!
and it was anyway :D we had Boom Boom Pow and all that.
THUMBS UP to Pn Hanizah who beat us FLAT at all the moves during warm up.
Had 'poco-poco' to BOOM BOOM POW. like WHAAT.
so started walking to the hill around 8.30.
Mind you, by the time we reached the hill, I was tired =.=
So the first group started off at 9.00am
All of us kept laughing cause we figured that by the time they even get to the main hill gate, they would be panting their butts off but they proved us wrong O.O
these form 1s can really fun.
so around 9.10, it was the form 4 and form 5 girls turn.
HAHA, we`re like freaking old people.
we hadn`t even reached the main hill gate, and we were all so tired just trying to go up the hill.
I think it was Deb or Karen who said 'screw gravity'.
so like, once we reached the main gate.. nearly died at the sight of the whole track being uphill all the way and then its a U turn back down.
GRAWRRR. 5 km.
but we walked anyway. :D
Kristin ran ahead but Deb, Karen, Diyana and I walked the whole way.
so proud of KristinPhangWanZhen for getting 5th place :D
Was so shocked to suddenly see Aidit running back downhill because the boys started way later than us. O.O
and I was not even half way up.
OH WELL. finished in the end. with soya cincau in hand. HAHA.
<3 the soya uncle who parks at the gate every freaking year.
walked back to school around 10-ish. Had prize giving.
OMG, screamed and screamed. (I have a sore throat now =[ )
It was crazy wei, like the boys were literally fighting when their team had a winner.
I am so proud that Rumah Biru were champions!!
Can`t wait for sports day! Blue power :D
so started off around 8ish with warm up. which was really fun :)
one form 1 girl was so amused. She was like, this isn`t like a warm up, its more like dancing!
and it was anyway :D we had Boom Boom Pow and all that.
THUMBS UP to Pn Hanizah who beat us FLAT at all the moves during warm up.
Had 'poco-poco' to BOOM BOOM POW. like WHAAT.
so started walking to the hill around 8.30.
Mind you, by the time we reached the hill, I was tired =.=
So the first group started off at 9.00am
All of us kept laughing cause we figured that by the time they even get to the main hill gate, they would be panting their butts off but they proved us wrong O.O
these form 1s can really fun.
so around 9.10, it was the form 4 and form 5 girls turn.
HAHA, we`re like freaking old people.
we hadn`t even reached the main hill gate, and we were all so tired just trying to go up the hill.
I think it was Deb or Karen who said 'screw gravity'.
so like, once we reached the main gate.. nearly died at the sight of the whole track being uphill all the way and then its a U turn back down.
GRAWRRR. 5 km.
but we walked anyway. :D
Kristin ran ahead but Deb, Karen, Diyana and I walked the whole way.
so proud of KristinPhangWanZhen for getting 5th place :D
Was so shocked to suddenly see Aidit running back downhill because the boys started way later than us. O.O
and I was not even half way up.
OH WELL. finished in the end. with soya cincau in hand. HAHA.
<3 the soya uncle who parks at the gate every freaking year.
walked back to school around 10-ish. Had prize giving.
OMG, screamed and screamed. (I have a sore throat now =[ )
It was crazy wei, like the boys were literally fighting when their team had a winner.
I am so proud that Rumah Biru were champions!!
Can`t wait for sports day! Blue power :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home