Monday, January 04, 2010

welcome, year 2010.

okay, I know this is a little delayed,
but... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
May all of you have a super great year ahead with more ups than downs, fingers crossed.

so, school REOPENED.
and as most of you know, its our LAST first day of school for us 1993s.
I felt reaaally sad honestly cause I don`t wanna leave high school D:
but like they say, all good things come to an end.
SO, my first day of school started off with RAIN RAIN RAIN. *moodsucker*
It was gloomy and it really bummed me out.
So eventually we went back to our classes, had NEW teachers *BIGGER SAD FACE*
(Pn Suhana, Pn Sia, Pn Eswari, Pn Safreeyani, WHY OH WHY DID YOU LEAVE US?!)

Next update : MY FIRST EXAM IS ON THE 18th of JANUARY! *BIGGEST SAD FACE*
like, come onnn, quoting Jia Wen "Babi exam on 18th January. My ass also haven't warmed up the chair."

Really, my first day of school was NOT a good day, period.
what a way to start off the year.


and and,
LEONG KAI WEN, I miss you :(
BATCH 2009, I MISS YOU ALL OF YOU! :((((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home