quickie.
so, this is gonna be a quick one cause I really need to get my butt of the chair and walk to my study chair (yes, I dont study with a table unless its homework) and start studying math.
so OKAY.
Last Friday, 15th January : Got an exchange student from Germany, but shes in 5 Alpha. Her name is Sophie Marie :) Apparently she lives with Syamim`s cousin. coolio.
Saturday: Had Hari Keceriaan. Had loads of fun painting the mural. Thank you everyone who helped me out! Erm, I don`t remember all your names, so sorry. After mural was done, headed over to the 'pondok bacaan' to help the lovelies paint the roof. Had tons of fun dancing while painting with the music blasting from the PA system.
Sunday: Had church, :D
Monday: EXAMexamEXAM. it really is annoying because 'Intervensi' only exists in KL schools. And because they decide to have SOOOO many freaking tests, we never actually finish our syllabus. 'tards == So, BM was a sucker. I mean, it wasn`t as bad as I thought it would be but like, I just don`t fancy BM at all :(
Tuesday: English was alright :) Totally crapped for my first paper. Was being extremely fickle about which topic to pick.
1. Describe your role model
2. (something about homework)
3. The best gift you have ever recieved
4. End your story with "I was so happy when she finally opened her eyes"
5. Time
Cancelled out option 4 first cause I really cannotwrite stories for nuts. Kudos to Anis for writing his sappy love story, hahaha. In the end, picked number 3.
Wrote about...
love.
so OKAY.
Last Friday, 15th January : Got an exchange student from Germany, but shes in 5 Alpha. Her name is Sophie Marie :) Apparently she lives with Syamim`s cousin. coolio.
Saturday: Had Hari Keceriaan. Had loads of fun painting the mural. Thank you everyone who helped me out! Erm, I don`t remember all your names, so sorry. After mural was done, headed over to the 'pondok bacaan' to help the lovelies paint the roof. Had tons of fun dancing while painting with the music blasting from the PA system.
Sunday: Had church, :D
Monday: EXAMexamEXAM. it really is annoying because 'Intervensi' only exists in KL schools. And because they decide to have SOOOO many freaking tests, we never actually finish our syllabus. 'tards == So, BM was a sucker. I mean, it wasn`t as bad as I thought it would be but like, I just don`t fancy BM at all :(
Tuesday: English was alright :) Totally crapped for my first paper. Was being extremely fickle about which topic to pick.
1. Describe your role model
2. (something about homework)
3. The best gift you have ever recieved
4. End your story with "I was so happy when she finally opened her eyes"
5. Time
Cancelled out option 4 first cause I really cannotwrite stories for nuts. Kudos to Anis for writing his sappy love story, hahaha. In the end, picked number 3.
Wrote about...
love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home