Thursday, January 28, 2010

quickie the third!


i`ve got a sejarah book in one hand and the laptop next to me, ngeeheehh.
so yes, I`ve got my brothers old laptop since he pretty much got a VERY PRETTY new one!
which is erm good for me at ALL times seeing how I do everything on the bed.
I sleep (dhuh), eat, study, talk, read and use the comp ON THE BED.
but this laptop isnt very good during exams :(
should keep it faaaar faaar away! so tempting.
BUT anyway, I gave up studying sej anyway. soo many facts o.O

anywho, my papers this week :)

Tuesday- BIObioBIO. paper 1 was HORENDOUS. paper 2 was not too bad I suppose.

Wednesday - Chemistry :D I liked the paper so hah, no complains.

Thursday(today) - Had physics. BITE the paper man. Then again, I hate physics and I don`t understand physics. Time to start looking for a tuition.

I can`t wait for tmrw. After Sejarah. OMG, I am going to be so happy that lets hope nobody reminds me that I still have Physics 3 on Tuesday but at least Monday is a holiday for us KL people. THANK GOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home