Monday, January 25, 2010

quickie the sequel.

really should be sleeping now so that I can pull an all nighter to study Biology.
grr.
But can`t resist the internet sometimes.

ANYWAY, brief summary on my week so far.

Wed - MATH. friggin killer. Paper 1 really was like a monster . Paper 2 was easier but not easy o.O

Thurs - Bio 3 and Chem 3. wrote nonsense for both.
Joke? For Bio, they asked to plan experiment for photosynthesis using carbon dioxide. since I don`t remember studying the experiment in ANY reference book or textbook for that matter, I wrote the silliest thing ever.

1. Put the plant into a test tube filled with water.
2. Use a straw and exhale air.
3. I forgot wht I said but it had something to do with counting the rate of photosynthesis.

NOW, what I was actually supposed to do was..
Use the photosynthesis experiment which has the manipulative factor of light and change the limiting factor to light and the manipulative factor to carbon dioxide.
LIKE OMG, i friggin studied the photosynthesis with relation to light experiment really hard okay -.-

Friday - Had Moral which uhm, was not as bad as I expected la.

Saturday - Went to school in the morn for Interact. Had breakkie in Devi`s. Had lunch in Yong Len. Went for FIRST CG MEET in the park :) very good day I must say.

Sunday - Had church, :) another good day!

Monday - TODAY. add math was BEYOND MURDEROUS.
for BOTH PAPERS. diediediedie DIE ADD MATHS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home