Wednesday, January 13, 2010

the LAST high school AGM.

so, today we had our AGM daay :)
it is our LAST high school AGM and I do admit to being slightly sad about it,
but there are greater opportunities in college, I hope.

so we started out with our games house meeting.
I am obviously in the team of champions, BIRU!
I really can only hope for the best this year,
and I`ll be praying that we maintain our top notch status.
I`m really excited to be honest,
Its like, wow. (don`t mind me really)
So the meeting was good. And our new President is Hussein bin Said :)

NEXT, was our sports team. so, as usual.. headed to Basketball.
Had loads of fun,
with silly lil jokes as well.
Ball Picker: Kaveetha Kandiah :D
And, presenting our new President and Vice President,
Sanju George Mathew and Marc Joseph :)
sat around and talked since we had quite a bit of time on our hands.

recess.

NEXT, was our clubs and societies. INTERACT babeh.

OMG, okay really, thank you so much to everyone who turned up,
I`m sure that we, as a Board extremely appreciate the tremendous attendance.
It really was so encouraging to see so many people turn up!


So here is what happened,
we got 2 Rhazes as the class for our Interact Club,
And people just kept coming in by the loads till we really couldn`t fit in anybody!
So we got to use the HALL. what an honour :)
I think there was any average of about at least 120 - 150 people?
Might be more, I`m not very sure.
So had speeches and reports.
Our President and Vice, Tee Kim Lian and Kaveetha Kandiah.
To find out the rest of the board, PLEASE check out our blog.
http://www.interactsmkttdi.blogspot.com/

NEXT, was our erm, Uniform Bodies? (is that what you call it?)
ANYWAY, went for PBSM. which is Red Crescent Society.
As usual, we got the hot and stuffy room.
Was really jammed up as always.
Did all the elections and had 20 mins left.
So talked and talked and talked.
And it was OVER :)

Overall, I am satisfied with the posts that I got.
Shocked at some of em really.
Just hoping for a great year ahead anyway.

Exams next weeek, adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home