GINGY!
OH, I so forgot to post about my super amazing, gorgeous, psycho, ginger-y, priscilla wendy-ish, BRILLIANT, hilarious buddy`s farewell. Leong Kai Wen, take a bow :)
so yes, this girl has decided to DITCH us to go to Australiaa.
See Kai Wen, now its just me and Kristin :( Not me, Kristin and you.
No more going to the toilet for nothing,
No more secretly laughing at you sleep in class (whoops!)
No more laughing like its our last day together at stupid things
No more looking at Kristin`s work because we`re both blind without our specs!
No more making the 'Kai Wen' face
No more Priscilla Wendy moments
and sooo many more..
I`ll definitely miss you to tiny little bits, that I can assure you!
But I`m not saying bye till the day you leave. PERIOD.
so her farewell party was yesterday night,
piccas are with Kristin love,
talked, ate and played silly mind games which just made everyone totally JAM.
and I got to see Kai Wen :)
hahah, stalker-ish.
Anyway, I love you babeee :D you take care in the land DOWN under. :)
heres to you, for being a super super great friend!
so yes, this girl has decided to DITCH us to go to Australiaa.
See Kai Wen, now its just me and Kristin :( Not me, Kristin and you.
No more going to the toilet for nothing,
No more secretly laughing at you sleep in class (whoops!)
No more laughing like its our last day together at stupid things
No more looking at Kristin`s work because we`re both blind without our specs!
No more making the 'Kai Wen' face
No more Priscilla Wendy moments
and sooo many more..
I`ll definitely miss you to tiny little bits, that I can assure you!
But I`m not saying bye till the day you leave. PERIOD.
so her farewell party was yesterday night,
piccas are with Kristin love,
talked, ate and played silly mind games which just made everyone totally JAM.
and I got to see Kai Wen :)
hahah, stalker-ish.
Anyway, I love you babeee :D you take care in the land DOWN under. :)
heres to you, for being a super super great friend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home