tick tock tick tock.
SO HELLO!
I am extremely sorry for the long hiatus.
so yes, heres an update.
Hong Kong was really reaaaaally good.
I enjoyed myself so so much.
Plus, I got to go to Disneylaaand! I mean sure, I know its not as spectacular as the ones in USA but I have NEVER been to Disneyland and I`ve always wanted to go since I was a kid!
walked a whole lot and had tons of good food.
the only downfall of the trip was....
I LOST MY CAMERA. it was only 3 days old. Got it as a birthday present from my brothers.
sigh. I learn I learn. It was totally my fault anyway.
soo.. after Hong Kong.. I got sick.
And I was supposed to leave for camp on Tuesday.
But aws so sick, that I didnt go. But my awesome brothers drove me all the way up to Genting on Thurs :D
don`t you just love brothers! haha,
anyway, I`ve just posted the birthday pictures on fb. will post the Hong kong pics soon! promise.
I am extremely sorry for the long hiatus.
so yes, heres an update.
Hong Kong was really reaaaaally good.
I enjoyed myself so so much.
Plus, I got to go to Disneylaaand! I mean sure, I know its not as spectacular as the ones in USA but I have NEVER been to Disneyland and I`ve always wanted to go since I was a kid!
walked a whole lot and had tons of good food.
the only downfall of the trip was....
I LOST MY CAMERA. it was only 3 days old. Got it as a birthday present from my brothers.
sigh. I learn I learn. It was totally my fault anyway.
soo.. after Hong Kong.. I got sick.
And I was supposed to leave for camp on Tuesday.
But aws so sick, that I didnt go. But my awesome brothers drove me all the way up to Genting on Thurs :D
don`t you just love brothers! haha,
anyway, I`ve just posted the birthday pictures on fb. will post the Hong kong pics soon! promise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home