ipoh ipoh :D
okay so I know this blog is sloyly dying but haha, I`m trying my best to revive it!
sooo. I went back to Ipoh yesterday. totally spontaneous.
Mum was like "hey you wanna go back to Ipoh today?"
and so we were off around 2 pm and we came back at 10.30 pm.
was a really good trip. Missed everyoneee!
had good food, talked and laughed :)
tho, I did miss the outing with Dee, Nadia, Nikki, Ash and the rest.
next week we shall! heh.
on a different note, heres a pretty funny video (to me at least)
tho I would NEVER do that at my own wedding. but haha, its intesresting la.
SOOO, enjoy! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0
sooo. I went back to Ipoh yesterday. totally spontaneous.
Mum was like "hey you wanna go back to Ipoh today?"
and so we were off around 2 pm and we came back at 10.30 pm.
was a really good trip. Missed everyoneee!
had good food, talked and laughed :)
tho, I did miss the outing with Dee, Nadia, Nikki, Ash and the rest.
next week we shall! heh.
on a different note, heres a pretty funny video (to me at least)
tho I would NEVER do that at my own wedding. but haha, its intesresting la.
SOOO, enjoy! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home