blooop :D

HEY HEY :D
soo I`ve had a pretty good week as you can see.
I really can`t believe how fast time is passing tho. siggh.
ANYWAAY, 24th December 2009 :D
we played with BUBBLESS! Ashley, Wenn Hong and Hakim Buddy are missing from the picture above. It was seriously awesome fun. We blew bubbles for like 2 hours and theeeen, we walked over to Devi`s for breakfast :D was ultimate fun cause I hadn`t seen the lovelies in so long and I miss all of em. Like, seriously. And the bubbles just brought back so many childhood memories. PLUS the park was lovely in the morning. For more picturess, check out Diyana`s facebook :D
on the 25th was Christmas of course.
Went to church, was a really good service.
Came home and ate like a pig :D
26th December,
uhm. I don`t think I did anything.
I think.

27th December,
Had a small Christmas do.
to those who weren`t invited, I am like REALLY SORRY but I had a limit (which I exceeded).
Anyway, thank youuu Kristin, Debra, Ashley, Grace, Brenda, Belle, Nikki, HUNN, Asif, Hafiz, Wenn Hong, Adriel and Kemuel for coming. You guys really made it one enjoyable night.
Played lotsa silly mind games and Rock Band of course :D
was really tired out. and yup! that was my night.
28th December,
Happy Birthday Kemuel Low somethingsomething (is it Ken Yew?)
anyway, had A. Dorinda, Danielle, Denise, A. Poh Im, Uncle Daniel, Jonathan, Joanne, A. Wendy, Uncle Ricky and Sarah over.
had good fun playing taboo.
was pretty funny too. :)
29th December,
TUTTIFRUITTI :D
went there with Kristin and Deblaaaa :) my two lovelyLOVELIES.
Its actually a new place in TTDI which sells frozen yogurt. YUMMY. seriously.
Its near RHB bank, or opposite the Maybank near KFC.
soo had loads of fun talking and laughing.
Especially at the guy who looked like Azzim. (DHABITAAAH, If yr reading this.. go thereee!)
after that, we got a lil hungry.
So walked a few doors down to KFC and sat on the top of the slide with a box of Cheezy Wedges :D
Talked even MORE.
and got a ride home from Kristin. ah, thank you babeees!
Love you girlies!
so thats my week so far.
tmrw, I have to wake up for a prefects meet.
see you prefects in sexy blue tmrw :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home