youraisemeup.
TODAY was well, I don`t know what to say.
I came to realise that this week is our last week of school.
We`ll be moving on to form 5 and in a flash, we`ll be leaving high school. For good. No turning back.
We`ll be going our separate ways and we`ll have new friends.
It feels like just yesterday, we promised to ourselves back in primary school that nothing could tear our friendships apart but here we are, with different lives, barely knowing whats going on with the other party.
It saddens me to say that as much as we do not want that to happen in high school, I am pretty sure it will.
The form 5s had their Majlis Restu today and oh gosh.
Time does fly doesn`t it.
It feels like just yesterday I said goodbye to the standard 6, batch 2004.
And now I`m saying goodbye to the form 5s, batch 2009.
I am sad, yes. And I want things to stay the way they are now.
I came to realise that this week is our last week of school.
We`ll be moving on to form 5 and in a flash, we`ll be leaving high school. For good. No turning back.
We`ll be going our separate ways and we`ll have new friends.
It feels like just yesterday, we promised to ourselves back in primary school that nothing could tear our friendships apart but here we are, with different lives, barely knowing whats going on with the other party.
It saddens me to say that as much as we do not want that to happen in high school, I am pretty sure it will.
The form 5s had their Majlis Restu today and oh gosh.
Time does fly doesn`t it.
It feels like just yesterday I said goodbye to the standard 6, batch 2004.
And now I`m saying goodbye to the form 5s, batch 2009.
I am sad, yes. And I want things to stay the way they are now.
To the bestest seniors in the world, the form 5s of batch 2009.
Thank you so much for everything
I personally am honoured to be under your guidance and all your love
You all know that we all love you,
and we will NEVER ever forget you.
You guys have been a great inspiration to me and yeah,
You guys really are a batch that has been truly amazing.
All the best in all you do.
And I apologize if I have done anything wrong against all of you.
I`ll miss all of you so much, especially the prefects.
Thank you for a great year.
love always, me.
Thank you so much for everything
I personally am honoured to be under your guidance and all your love
You all know that we all love you,
and we will NEVER ever forget you.
You guys have been a great inspiration to me and yeah,
You guys really are a batch that has been truly amazing.
All the best in all you do.
And I apologize if I have done anything wrong against all of you.
I`ll miss all of you so much, especially the prefects.
Thank you for a great year.
love always, me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home