Today, at the 9th World Congress of the International Association for Adolescent Health. We proudly Present to You,
PRIVATE LIVES, PUBLIC ISSUES!
hahah. Choral Speaking was AMAAAAAZIIING.
It was an International Congress for Doctors about Adolescent Sexual Health.
And we were invited to perform. Obviously our script was about s-e-x. Not in a bad way.
The crowd was AWESOME. Got loads of compliments and interviews.
And we were invited to perform for the Red Festival which is in support of World Aids Day.
oh gosh I am so excited. PLEASE LET IT BE ON THE 28th of November.
oh and yes, i will be in Hong Kong from the 20th - 25th of November :(
sorry ashleeey.
so, okay. BM WAS HARD > : (
I totally wrote rubbish and yes, rubbish.
it was just rubbish.
then today, math.
it was okay I guess. Curse trigonometry though -.-
and Monday, CHEMISTRY! :D
most prolly would not be updating till next weekend due to the killer subjects next week.
Monday - Chemistry
Tuesday - Moral
Wednesday - Biology
Thursday - Physics. (i think) or was it Sivik or PE
Friday - History. (i think) or was it Sivik or PE.
I forgot the following weeks schedule.
Physics 3, Chem 3 and History 2. I think. Oh wait. Theres PE and Sivik.
hahah. Choral Speaking was AMAAAAAZIIING.
It was an International Congress for Doctors about Adolescent Sexual Health.
And we were invited to perform. Obviously our script was about s-e-x. Not in a bad way.
The crowd was AWESOME. Got loads of compliments and interviews.
And we were invited to perform for the Red Festival which is in support of World Aids Day.
oh gosh I am so excited. PLEASE LET IT BE ON THE 28th of November.
oh and yes, i will be in Hong Kong from the 20th - 25th of November :(
sorry ashleeey.
so, okay. BM WAS HARD > : (
I totally wrote rubbish and yes, rubbish.
it was just rubbish.
then today, math.
it was okay I guess. Curse trigonometry though -.-
and Monday, CHEMISTRY! :D
most prolly would not be updating till next weekend due to the killer subjects next week.
Monday - Chemistry
Tuesday - Moral
Wednesday - Biology
Thursday - Physics. (i think) or was it Sivik or PE
Friday - History. (i think) or was it Sivik or PE.
I forgot the following weeks schedule.
Physics 3, Chem 3 and History 2. I think. Oh wait. Theres PE and Sivik.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home