(no title)
I am just. Bored.
And I really can`t bring myself to study.
Distractions, distractions and I honestly don`t absorb anything till I start to panic. =.=
soo yeahh.
I had fun today. Strangely.
I mean, Chemsistry was actually amusing. Double decomposition, wheeee.
Sivik was spent talking with the girls which was really fun.
BM, hahahah. man, the form 1 2010 batch came to register,
and we saw this girl who looked EXACTLY like Ashley from the back.
I think we creeped her out because we kept looking in the room like a billion times.
Thenn, BIOBIOBIO! did not do much.
and the lady from Jabatan came to review some choral speaking stuff.
:D
TUITION was GOOD.
add math for life. hahah.
I <333 Miss Afizaaah. the best teacher EVER.
but yes, it was good
all-in-all, I`m just hoping that finals would past by as quick as lightning.
And, my birthdaaaay! haha. =.=
And I really can`t bring myself to study.
Distractions, distractions and I honestly don`t absorb anything till I start to panic. =.=
soo yeahh.
I had fun today. Strangely.
I mean, Chemsistry was actually amusing. Double decomposition, wheeee.
Sivik was spent talking with the girls which was really fun.
BM, hahahah. man, the form 1 2010 batch came to register,
and we saw this girl who looked EXACTLY like Ashley from the back.
I think we creeped her out because we kept looking in the room like a billion times.
Thenn, BIOBIOBIO! did not do much.
and the lady from Jabatan came to review some choral speaking stuff.
:D
TUITION was GOOD.
add math for life. hahah.
I <333 Miss Afizaaah. the best teacher EVER.
but yes, it was good
all-in-all, I`m just hoping that finals would past by as quick as lightning.
And, my birthdaaaay! haha. =.=

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home