mojo jojo :)
I really am trying to regain my mojo for blogging :)
maybe I should just use twitter instead o.o
ANYWAY.
yesterday, school was pretty fuun :)
played lotsa games with the AlphaBets.
so, first we played 'Bagi, Bagi, Bagi Ambil Bagi'
was tons of funn. especially the last round,
where HAKIM SHAH REDZA decided not to let go of his item so I couldn`t take it =.=
then, we proceeded to Wasabilli EXTREME.
hahah, was kinda funn.
everyone got confused at one point.
and Kavee did an amazing job for a first timerr.
them, we playeeed Chinese Whispers/Broken Telephone. whatever you call it.
damn, this was like the funniest game of all time.
I started the first round.
My sentence, The woman stared at the moon from the blue coloured attic.
The end product: Saya Suka Makan.
Kristins Sentence: The caterpillar ate the smelly sock and became a purple turban
The End product: Go Livito. [WHAAAT]
Dinas Sentence: I am a big fat cow with pink pretty shoes.
The End product: I am a big fat clown with piggy shoes.
Wenn Hongs Sentence: Sanju sells Teppanyaki in the toilet bowl with an umbrella.
The End product: Sanju took a number to the toilet.
Kai Wens sentence: A blonde`s clean eardrum is a wingpie(or something like that)
The End product: The porn went into the mountain.
Kavees sentence: Hakim is actually a Kadazan and eats worms.
The End product: something something Hakim something.
hahah. stupidd.
then we ended up with silent killerrr.
which was stupid cause one round, NOBODY WAS THE KILLER.
we just sat down for 5 mins.
till we figured nobody was the killer.
haha. good times.
lovee, the AlphaBets :D
maybe I should just use twitter instead o.o
ANYWAY.
yesterday, school was pretty fuun :)
played lotsa games with the AlphaBets.
so, first we played 'Bagi, Bagi, Bagi Ambil Bagi'
was tons of funn. especially the last round,
where HAKIM SHAH REDZA decided not to let go of his item so I couldn`t take it =.=
then, we proceeded to Wasabilli EXTREME.
hahah, was kinda funn.
everyone got confused at one point.
and Kavee did an amazing job for a first timerr.
them, we playeeed Chinese Whispers/Broken Telephone. whatever you call it.
damn, this was like the funniest game of all time.
I started the first round.
My sentence, The woman stared at the moon from the blue coloured attic.
The end product: Saya Suka Makan.
Kristins Sentence: The caterpillar ate the smelly sock and became a purple turban
The End product: Go Livito. [WHAAAT]
Dinas Sentence: I am a big fat cow with pink pretty shoes.
The End product: I am a big fat clown with piggy shoes.
Wenn Hongs Sentence: Sanju sells Teppanyaki in the toilet bowl with an umbrella.
The End product: Sanju took a number to the toilet.
Kai Wens sentence: A blonde`s clean eardrum is a wingpie(or something like that)
The End product: The porn went into the mountain.
Kavees sentence: Hakim is actually a Kadazan and eats worms.
The End product: something something Hakim something.
hahah. stupidd.
then we ended up with silent killerrr.
which was stupid cause one round, NOBODY WAS THE KILLER.
we just sat down for 5 mins.
till we figured nobody was the killer.
haha. good times.
lovee, the AlphaBets :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home