final countdown :)
wheee. my exams have OFFICIALLY stared.
with.. ADD MATH o.o
honest, and as expected.. the paper was extremely extremely tough and I left out like 3 questions blank which is a loss of 20%. dang.
but well yeah, our school is taking an extremely long period just to finish our exams.
I mean, come on.. 21 DAYS?!
which means that we only end on the 11th of november.
pure craziness!
but oh well, I should be able to blog next week since our paper is only on Monday, Wed and Fri.
but the following week, har har. doomed.
till then lovelies, :D
with.. ADD MATH o.o
honest, and as expected.. the paper was extremely extremely tough and I left out like 3 questions blank which is a loss of 20%. dang.
but well yeah, our school is taking an extremely long period just to finish our exams.
I mean, come on.. 21 DAYS?!
which means that we only end on the 11th of november.
pure craziness!
but oh well, I should be able to blog next week since our paper is only on Monday, Wed and Fri.
but the following week, har har. doomed.
till then lovelies, :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home