rumbletumble :)
oh yes, I know its been awhile!
but I had exams and when the holidays came, I got caught up in rewatching the entire 2nd season of Gossip Girl for the 3rd time xD
and well, Sims3. heh heh.
anyway, birthday post!
Lim Jiaa Wen!
Happy Belated Birthday my dearest blurrified girl.
I don`t know you too well just yet.
But you`ve been amazing. you know? :)
soo happy birthday!
Farishaa.
happy sweet 16th, :D
but I had exams and when the holidays came, I got caught up in rewatching the entire 2nd season of Gossip Girl for the 3rd time xD
and well, Sims3. heh heh.
anyway, birthday post!
Lim Jiaa Wen!
Happy Belated Birthday my dearest blurrified girl.
I don`t know you too well just yet.
But you`ve been amazing. you know? :)
soo happy birthday!
Farishaa.
happy sweet 16th, :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home