another splendid weekend,
SPLENDID INDEED :D
it started off with Friday night,
where we had our annual dinner in Tropicana.
was pretty jam but it was worth it in the end :D
it was all great fun and laughter,
WITH PUAN HANIZAH BEING THE MOST SPORTING TEACHER EVER! yup :D
food was pretty yummy and performances were lovely.
games were hilarious.
awards, well. CONGRATS everybodyy :)
dance floor.. OH MY, it was wow.. kudos to Kaveetha :D hahah *wink*
everything went well, and was so tired out after that.
went home, washed up and BED.
saturday morning started out with REAL PANIC!
I got to the print shop only to find out there was a problem with the format of my booklet.
spent nearly an hour at the print shop, and had to go home to print more stuff as well.
thank God everything went okay,
just I came late and the Rotarian was already asking for the booklet.
Thank you Ashanth for the ride :D nice driving!
after that was installation which was well, formal :)
then IU Day.
I would have to say that I enjoyed it so much more last year.
the crowd was kinda ... this year.
and there were a lot of bumps this year.
ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO DRESSED INAPPROPRIATELY.
*couggh*sluts*cough*
but yeah,
went for dinner after that with bfriend. andd went home straight. was so exhausted!
that was my lovely weekend :D
pictures in a separate post loves!
it started off with Friday night,
where we had our annual dinner in Tropicana.
was pretty jam but it was worth it in the end :D
it was all great fun and laughter,
WITH PUAN HANIZAH BEING THE MOST SPORTING TEACHER EVER! yup :D
food was pretty yummy and performances were lovely.
games were hilarious.
awards, well. CONGRATS everybodyy :)
dance floor.. OH MY, it was wow.. kudos to Kaveetha :D hahah *wink*
everything went well, and was so tired out after that.
went home, washed up and BED.
saturday morning started out with REAL PANIC!
I got to the print shop only to find out there was a problem with the format of my booklet.
spent nearly an hour at the print shop, and had to go home to print more stuff as well.
thank God everything went okay,
just I came late and the Rotarian was already asking for the booklet.
Thank you Ashanth for the ride :D nice driving!
after that was installation which was well, formal :)
then IU Day.
I would have to say that I enjoyed it so much more last year.
the crowd was kinda ... this year.
and there were a lot of bumps this year.
ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO DRESSED INAPPROPRIATELY.
*couggh*sluts*cough*
but yeah,
went for dinner after that with bfriend. andd went home straight. was so exhausted!
that was my lovely weekend :D
pictures in a separate post loves!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home