july babiess,
13th July,
happy 17th birthday gideon wong. one year older, erm.. not very much wiser xD
hope to see you the next time we come down to ipoh, yeah :)
nephews.. *shakes head*
17th July,
My one and only indian BUDDY.
Kaveetha Kandiah.. Happy 16th birthday :D
you have been the funniest/horniest/loudest/craziest/nicest friend I know :)
keep it up my female macha!

19th July,
KAREN YONG FU TYN.
yes, I do realise that I still owe you another 10 more hugs.
you are one of the people whom I can trust with honest opinions,
straight forward and loving.
you know that we all lovee youu :)
happy 16th birthday dear.
*pretty girl on the far right*21st July,
Diyanaa :)
Honest, we`ve been in the same class since we were 12.
and we never really had a proper friendship till this year,
and I really am glad for it :D
you are by far, the SWEETEST person EVER!
hopefully our friendship grows stronger this upcoming year and the next eh ?
happy 16th birthday Dee :D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home