2 lovely weekends,
yup yup, indeed I had 2 absolutely lovely weekends :D
soo,
17th July.
Started the day with school as usual,
was really excited because I was attending Man Utd`s training session that evening.
Headed over to Seng Fatt`s place around 3 since Eshton, Seng Fatt and I were taking a cab to Bukit Jalil.
thanks uncleee for paying :D
we sat like at the third front row,
which was pretty unfortunate.
seeing that there was a MAJORLY INCONSIDERATE MAN sitting in front of us.
he easily smoked 6 sticks that day, and all the smoke blew to us.
and he was the WORST Malaysian I have ever seen.
Thoughout the whole Malaysian Training Session,
He was boo-ing the team and telling his 3 kids to do the same.
I mean, HELLLOO, shouldn`t you be supporting your country. *tsktsk*
met Kristin after that and was extremely happy to see the babe who just got back from London!
headed home to get ready for Kavee`s birthday.
had a lovely time there too :)
18th July.
THE GAME! whee,
so Seng Fatt`s uncle drove us (Seng Fatt, Derik, Byron and I) to the stadium.
and we managed to save seats for my loveliess.
it was a great game,
cheering for both teams.
and overall it was an absolutely amazing experience.
but yes, smokers really are the most inconsiderate people sometimes.. *shakes head*
25th July. [saturday]
well, actually for me.. it started on Friday Night.
I decorated 140 gingerbread man cookies for the door gifts for Prefects Night.
which was absolutely tiring, slept at 2 AM :(
and the next daay.
woke up pretty early to buy some stuff for my costume.
Kris picked me up close to 12 to Bukit Kiara to decorate the hall.
mighty funn :D we had the music blasting and the air cond.
we were dancing and singing and decorating. good fun :D
left with Frsh around 330. and headed to do my hair.
came home, RUSHED.
and mum dropped me over at Kristin`s where we had a little bit of a fashion emergency.
so ended up reahing Bukit Kiara around 7.20 :)
it was a really lovely night.
the theme was STORYLAND,
had really lovely fun.
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO DRESSED UP!
and form 5`s. we love you guys so much.
and we`ll MISS YOU!
soo,
17th July.
Started the day with school as usual,
was really excited because I was attending Man Utd`s training session that evening.
Headed over to Seng Fatt`s place around 3 since Eshton, Seng Fatt and I were taking a cab to Bukit Jalil.
thanks uncleee for paying :D
we sat like at the third front row,
which was pretty unfortunate.
seeing that there was a MAJORLY INCONSIDERATE MAN sitting in front of us.
he easily smoked 6 sticks that day, and all the smoke blew to us.
and he was the WORST Malaysian I have ever seen.
Thoughout the whole Malaysian Training Session,
He was boo-ing the team and telling his 3 kids to do the same.
I mean, HELLLOO, shouldn`t you be supporting your country. *tsktsk*
met Kristin after that and was extremely happy to see the babe who just got back from London!
headed home to get ready for Kavee`s birthday.
had a lovely time there too :)
18th July.
THE GAME! whee,
so Seng Fatt`s uncle drove us (Seng Fatt, Derik, Byron and I) to the stadium.
and we managed to save seats for my loveliess.
it was a great game,
cheering for both teams.
and overall it was an absolutely amazing experience.
but yes, smokers really are the most inconsiderate people sometimes.. *shakes head*
25th July. [saturday]
well, actually for me.. it started on Friday Night.
I decorated 140 gingerbread man cookies for the door gifts for Prefects Night.
which was absolutely tiring, slept at 2 AM :(
and the next daay.
woke up pretty early to buy some stuff for my costume.
Kris picked me up close to 12 to Bukit Kiara to decorate the hall.
mighty funn :D we had the music blasting and the air cond.
we were dancing and singing and decorating. good fun :D
left with Frsh around 330. and headed to do my hair.
came home, RUSHED.
and mum dropped me over at Kristin`s where we had a little bit of a fashion emergency.
so ended up reahing Bukit Kiara around 7.20 :)
it was a really lovely night.
the theme was STORYLAND,
had really lovely fun.
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO DRESSED UP!
and form 5`s. we love you guys so much.
and we`ll MISS YOU!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home