Tuesday, May 26, 2009

high on studies.

gosh, my brain needs a good BREAK!
which is precisely why I am updating when I have Sejarah 2 and Physics 2 tomorrow O.O
wasting my time away online at this time is prolly as dangerous as standing right on the edge of a steep cliff. No exaggerating.

ANYWAY. I honestly cannot wait for the holidays to come,
though yes, I do realise that by the 2nd week, I will be whining bout how boring it is.
but yes, I need a good long break away from equations and cells and historical facts.

Got a pretty good line up of movies to watch,
Aliens vs Monsters and Night at the Museum 2 definitely top the list.

Plus, the girls and I had a super duper conversation bout our 'FRIEND PLANS'.

you see, we finished our Biology paper at 10.20AM today.
so the span of time between 10.20 to 1.10 was filled with loads of nonsense and funny moments.

We were discussing bout our 'friends day'
Ashley: OKAY, lets have it on Dec 27th!
Kavee: Thats too late laa..
Ashley: OH, okay okay! We do on November 31st!
Rachael: THATS STILL LATE LA. do in Sept or August.
*everyone else laughs*
Rachael and Ash: whatt..
Everyone else: There is no such thing as November 31st la!

haha, gosh.

Pn Zuraida: Kaveetha! Senyap, nanti bila kamu dapat husband, kesian husband kamu pening.
Kaveetha: Haha, sorry cikgu. Saya dapat husband yang 'deaf'
Ashley: Its pekak.
Kaveetha: Oh right. Saya akan dapat husband yang pekak. Oleh itu, hidupnya akan tentera.
Everyone else: yr husband is a soldier? haha, you mean TENTERAM?
Kaveetha: OH OH! hahahahha.

and another,

Kristin: Okay okay! Lets play ping pong with Rachael`s house!
Kaveetha: *sarcarstic tone* Oh, we play ping pong with the house laa, my house is the number one champion!

and another,

Rachael: Okay okay, soo.. our first plan is barbecue. then we go to someone`s house to eat drummets. then we eat ping pong. *realises mistake* OMG.
Everyone else: eat ping pong la ha.. *laughs*

then we discussed bout embarrassing moments. haha, funny.

So yes, everyone else consisted of:
Kaveethaaa. Ashley. Kristin. Karen. Rachael. Nikki.

As you can see, karen and nikki never said anything. tsk tsk xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home