Wednesday, April 08, 2009

MIA, again.

well, I really am sorry for not updating,
pretty much lost my thing for blogging.

well updates hmm?

okay, first of all. thanks everyone for the prayers and concern,
mum has made a great recovery. just a tiny scar on her face now but that should go away.

secondly, we had an amazing prefects convention.
form 4s, pat yourselves on the back. many thanks to the seniors for guidance as well.

thirdly, I have been pretty busy alternating from choir to choral speaking.

fourthly, I am pretty fed up of whats been going on around me. so fed up, I really just could not care less.

ELABORATION.

well for the first, there is nothing to elaborate about.

for the second,
we had a spectacular convention!
9 schools turned up and I was proud to be in the Welcome Wagon with Kai Wen :D
Kristin had to go back to Taiping, it was supposed to be the 4 of us plus Kavee but its okaayy,
sat beneath the blazing morning sun with Kai Wen and Justin Kong till 9-ish?
and we closed registration!
later on we started with the ice breakers, followed by morning tea, followed by another ice breaker, followed by lunch, prayers and base to base!
BASE TO BASE was reaaally fun.
was in charge of the 'focus' base.
Ashley kept me company the whole time, thanks babee :)
had a pretty good time laughing, talking and playing with water balloons.
later on was prize giving and the photo session.
overall, it was amazing. thank you everyone for coming :D

thirdly,
well you know the drill. choir and choral.
practices overlap and teachers disagree over practices.
nobody likes the pig face and yup :D
i love both activities either way causee its fun!
and i am not conducting anymore due to "personal" reasons that the few close ones know :)
nadiaa, sengfatt etc.

fourthly,
haha. this is a really interesting topic.
sometimes I just feel like telling everyone to get over themselves,
but that would make me a hypocrite.
but really, gosh seriously is that the best you could do?
I now understand what it means to be a leader, a follower, a friend and an independant person.
I understand what it is like to loved, respected, disrespected, stabbed, and to be me and only me.
I have learnt to care when necessary and to close an eye to the things that need no attention but yet seek attention.
LIFE IS SHORT.
someone once told me that there is a fine line between having fun and being attention seeking.
a fine line between being immatured and being self obsessed.
I stand in different sides, each day.
and whether you`re going to talk about me or whether you`re going to realise that you`re one of them, or to be silent and ignore.
thats yr choice.

care to define yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home