workingworking.
yes, yes.
I have an UNPAID job.
thats being the woman of the house this holiday.
Mommy had a super bad fall on Sunday which ended up in 18 stitches on her face plus 2 scratches/bruises, 7 stitches on her inner upper lip aand, 6 stitches on her leg.
so basically, mommy dearest can`t be doing the housework now can she?
so I`ve been doing all the work which I rarely do.
Eg. laundryy, cooking, sweeping, grocery shopping, serving guests and yada yada.
plus I`ve been running from upstairs to downstairs and vice versa to get stuff for my mum.
it really is a tiring job, but makes me appreciate mommy a lot more,
she deserves so much more credit.
which also means, no outings this whole holiday,
which means no funn with the girls, but lots of time with mommy dearest.
just pray for my mum to get a speedy recovery kay :D
loveee!
I have an UNPAID job.
thats being the woman of the house this holiday.
Mommy had a super bad fall on Sunday which ended up in 18 stitches on her face plus 2 scratches/bruises, 7 stitches on her inner upper lip aand, 6 stitches on her leg.
so basically, mommy dearest can`t be doing the housework now can she?
so I`ve been doing all the work which I rarely do.
Eg. laundryy, cooking, sweeping, grocery shopping, serving guests and yada yada.
plus I`ve been running from upstairs to downstairs and vice versa to get stuff for my mum.
it really is a tiring job, but makes me appreciate mommy a lot more,
she deserves so much more credit.
which also means, no outings this whole holiday,
which means no funn with the girls, but lots of time with mommy dearest.
just pray for my mum to get a speedy recovery kay :D
loveee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home