Saturday, March 14, 2009

.... Ahahaha, drum roll!

the form 5s just love doing that, and I find it amusing :D

but yes, I`ve been busy lately which explains the whole absence. sorry really,

anyway.. last weekend. 6th of March, we had our Malam Silaturahim Pengawas.
I honestly loved it though I went late,
and I was late cause it was mommys bday and she only let me go at 11-ish since my brotheres weren`t home.

so when I got there, the form 5 guys just finished their performance but I could actually hear them from downstairs as I was walking up :D
got there just in time cause right after that, we had 'SAYANG SI BUTA' or Operasi Burung Hantu. whatever you call it,

it was pure fuuun! I honestly did not know a single person in my group,
not to mention I was the only form 4. but gosh, my team was the bomb :D
Hariz, Aida, Zafirah and uhm I forgot the other girl. SORRY.
Hariz had this strategy to shake his 'eclipse' (the sweet) box if any of us got lost.
and haha, that kinda helped compared to Li May`s group cause I heard her yelling Hanans name throughout the whole game.

after that, some yadas happen which was pretty predictable,

and we had treasure hunt.

treasure hunt was fun as well, you see..
each group was given a candle and every base we go to, the candle must be lit.
the catch is wherever we go, the form 5s can just blow out our candles anytime.
first base, had some balloon game. didnt follow the rules cause SOMEBODY *cough*sengfatt*cough* tried to burst my teams balloon. grrr. heh, kidding :D
but yup, got past that base and had a few more others.
the most interesting base was prolly Burhan and Yankoh`s base. will not get into details :)

overall I had tons of fun, and I actually learnt a lot from it.
great job form 5s, you guys really deserve a pat on the back :D

you people who missed it, haha. wht a waste really :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home