out of the picture,
i`m sorry guys,
lately I haven`t been blogging or I haven`t been keeping anyone updated and stuff.
honestly speaking I`m even losing contact with some of my friends.
you guys know who you are.
its just been a real rush this few er, weeks? days?
I`ve been under constant pressure.
mighty glad I`ve dropped the class monitor job.
all the best Immyranny :D and have fun Belle! thnks tons for taking over.
having the 2 most 'drivesyoucrazyupthewallandfrigginbigheadachecausers' classmates really just ruins a class. Just feel like telling them to shoo away.
then hmm. theres just a lot going on.
work work. ah tons.
i really will update sooner or later when I`m more settled. loves.
lately I haven`t been blogging or I haven`t been keeping anyone updated and stuff.
honestly speaking I`m even losing contact with some of my friends.
you guys know who you are.
its just been a real rush this few er, weeks? days?
I`ve been under constant pressure.
mighty glad I`ve dropped the class monitor job.
all the best Immyranny :D and have fun Belle! thnks tons for taking over.
having the 2 most 'drivesyoucrazyupthewallandfrigginbigheadachecausers' classmates really just ruins a class. Just feel like telling them to shoo away.
then hmm. theres just a lot going on.
work work. ah tons.
i really will update sooner or later when I`m more settled. loves.
rest in peace auntie amy,
tell my dad i miss him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home