B - I - M - B - O!
whoooo. hahaha,
juniors are so fascinating really :D
just today, some form 2 bimbo came up to me wanting to join choral speaking.
and hahahah, she just could not stop rolling her eyes and saying how if we join competition, CBN will sweep us out and she kept saying that if we don`t win she won`t join.
excuse me miss, we don`t need you :D
I`m gonna ask Carlos who you are and I`ll just like completely ignore you till I leave school :D
i`ll tell Puan Hanizah about her tomorrow. HAHA.
and then today I find out a form 1 girl,
the most innocent girl alive really is another bimbo.
shes like HAHA. gosh.
come on, really? first. to have a crush on Wenn Hong,
then to diss everyone except Wenn Hong,
saying how everyone in choir sucks and calling me a b*tch and yada,
really. are you that shallow dear?
when I heard about you, I spent a good hour laughing,
because really.. who are you again? you`re NEW.
and yup, you`re a RESERVE. you singing SOFT is an UNDERSTATEMENT. really.
haha, juniors just amaze me sometimes.
juniors are so fascinating really :D
just today, some form 2 bimbo came up to me wanting to join choral speaking.
and hahahah, she just could not stop rolling her eyes and saying how if we join competition, CBN will sweep us out and she kept saying that if we don`t win she won`t join.
excuse me miss, we don`t need you :D
I`m gonna ask Carlos who you are and I`ll just like completely ignore you till I leave school :D
i`ll tell Puan Hanizah about her tomorrow. HAHA.
and then today I find out a form 1 girl,
the most innocent girl alive really is another bimbo.
shes like HAHA. gosh.
come on, really? first. to have a crush on Wenn Hong,
then to diss everyone except Wenn Hong,
saying how everyone in choir sucks and calling me a b*tch and yada,
really. are you that shallow dear?
when I heard about you, I spent a good hour laughing,
because really.. who are you again? you`re NEW.
and yup, you`re a RESERVE. you singing SOFT is an UNDERSTATEMENT. really.
haha, juniors just amaze me sometimes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home