school, oh school.
schools been DEAD boring.
seriously, all these talks about form 4 should have been done after PMR last year.
thank God tomorrow we`ll be getting our classes and get settled in.
overall, schools been alright.
its great having the babes together all the time.
havent been seeing numberone in awhile. busy I guess.
started Chemistry tuition today,
and will be starting add math next week.
most prolly BM on thursday.
I hate tuitions :( the stress.
seriously, all these talks about form 4 should have been done after PMR last year.
thank God tomorrow we`ll be getting our classes and get settled in.
overall, schools been alright.
its great having the babes together all the time.
havent been seeing numberone in awhile. busy I guess.
started Chemistry tuition today,
and will be starting add math next week.
most prolly BM on thursday.
I hate tuitions :( the stress.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home