Thursday, January 01, 2009

im a rockstar :D

haha, no I`m not.
but heyy.

on the brighter side, I scored straight A`s for my PMR :D
that was my goal throughout the whole year so I`m really glad that I achieved it.
I`ve been told that if I want something, I work for it.
though I really don`t think I worked hard enough to deserve this and others who definitely worked harder should have got it.

but oh well. I`m just glad.

veryVERYvery special THANK YOUS:
1) God, I could have never done it without You.
2) MOMMYYYY. haha, shes been my number 1 fan when it comes to supporting me. never pushing me to hard, but never letting me slack as well. ESPECIALLY when she let me go to Aus!
3) Brothers, gosh. yes.. they bully. but hey, they shoo-ed me off the comp and that helped :D
4) SeanLeeSengFatt, yupyup. my distraction in the library but haha you did a pretty good job when we argued about answers :D
5) My teachers. Gosh, Mr Yu YEW THIAAAM. the bomb :D and everyone else la.

and and,

29th December, Happy birthday Tang Jia Wei. the most awesomesome CG leader :D

30th December, Happy birthday, Khalil Marwan. congraats on yr results! im sorry i forgot to wish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home